Andrett Funeral Home is committed to the safety and well-being of our community, our guests and our associates during these challenging times.
We have taken complete measures to help remove the spread of the COVID-19 virus in New York by:
- Providing online cremation and funeral arrangements and web streaming services for your convenience and safety.
- Conducting extensive cleaning procedures by increasing the frequency of sanitizing in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Provide phone and email arrangements as well as the web streaming of funeral services to meet the needs of families and guests.
- Adjusting our services to meet your needs while complying with state and local authorities.
For more information on Coronavirus and COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
- National Funeral Directors Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
We wish you all health and safety during this difficult time. Please call us at any time with any questions or concerns.