Downloadable Funeral and Cremation Forms
As one prepares for the passing of a loved one, there are certain forms and documents that are needed for processing.
Many of our services require forms to be submitted to city and state officials. With that in mind, most of the forms require physical signatures from next of kin and witnesses. However, you may print them out or pre-fill most of the form, print them, then sign them.
All forms open in a new window, or, use your right mouse button on each link to download forms to your computer.
The following forms (PDF) are for general information purposes or are used as checklists for gathering information about your loved one.
- Vital Statistics Form (Contact Funeral Home)
- Person Having the Right to Control Disposition (PDF)
- Reasons You Might Need Copies of the Death Certificate (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Assignment of Proceeds of Insurance (PDF)
The following forms are for families or individuals who are choosing cremation as the form of disposition.
- Designation of Intentions (PDF)
- NYC Application for Cremation Form (Contact Funeral Home)
- Authorization for Cremation and Disposition (Contact Funeral Home)
Additional Form and Document Services
Our directors will help you obtain, fill out and file forms for insurance, pensions, social security, union and veteran benefits etc. These matters are always handled in strict confidence. An in house notary public is provided for your convenience.